Water is a necessity for human survival, and for some of us, only the purest and most unique products are acceptable! Take a look at these three crazy options for the water connoisseurs among us:
Beverly Hills FTW
No one will be surprised to learn that the world's current holder of the "Most Expensive Bottle of Water" title is located in Beverly Hills. Not exactly a shocker!
While we are all used to expensive luxury items, it is still mind-boggling at times to take a look at the amount of money that people will pay for WATER!And of course, your $100,000 bottle of water is only a click away!
Here are the straight up facts on the Beverly Hills 90H20 Luxury Collection Diamond Edition:
- only 9 bottles are produced each year, worldwide
- you will also receive four engraved Baccarat tumblers to share this libation with some very lucky friends
- the water sommelier (yes, we were as surprised as you to learn that this is an actual job) will deliver the water to you personally!
- the white gold cap contains a total of 14 carats of white and black diamonds, because, why not?
- and you also have the privilege of owning a product from what has to be the world's punniest company: BH90H20!
Where is Luke Perry when you need him?
Go for the Gold!
Who doesn't love a little gold dust with their daily water intake? Acqua di Cristallo Tributo a Modigliani is actually a work of art that is masquerading as a bottle of water! This stunning bottle is hand-crafted of 24k gold and is obviously inspired by the Italian art genius Amedeo Clemente Modigliani. Check out these crazy stats:
- it's a bargain at only $60,000!
- surprisingly, the water is sourced from springs in Fiji, France, and Iceland not the expected tears of a unicorn
- the original bottle was sold at auction in 2010, so sadly you will have to find another way to spend that $60k that's burning a hole in your pocket
Sticking to a Strict Budget? Try These Tow Economical Water Options
Bling H2O lives by one guiding principle: the more Swarovski crystals, the better! Because hey, life is short and even those pinching pennies deserve some sparkle! For the entirely reasonable price of $2,700. Don't blend into the crowd, stand out with this water bottle that is encrusted with exactly 10,000 Swarovski crystals. This is the perfect gift for that special friend that just needs....more in their lives. The 80s are back, baby!
Another great option for those being budget-wise is the Hawaiian-sourced Japanese brand Kona Nigiri. Available solely in Japan, it's a still at $402 for 750ml, really about the same as tap water, yes? This is a huge seller among health freaks and fitness gurus, because of course.
So what do you think? Ready to make a big splash in some crazy water and overly opulent bottles? Once you taste the nectar that is $100,000 water, how can you possibly go back to something as dull and pedestrian as Fiji water? We're prepping our 90H20 order right now, and cannot wait to meet that water sommelier and quiz him on exactly how one reaches that position, we will be sure to report back!